New Members (Orange Card Holders): Keep in mind that it’s up to you to complete your probationary card requirements and return the card to the Club Recording Secretary prior to your anniversary date.
Volunteer Hours –
It takes a significant number of hours to manage, maintain, and operate the Scarborough Fish and Game Assocation. It’s through the coorporation of members that the Club is able to accomplish all that it does. An attempt to keep a current list of available work times is made here but understand that it’s not always possible. Additional resources available on this website that can assist when looking for volunteer hourse are the Calendar, Contacts, and Notices. Make your volunteer time count. Have a good time, meet new people, make a friend, share an experience. Reach out and make it happen…
If you would like to help contact Sue Hamilton at (SMH@rkmlegal.com)
Buildings & Grounds and Utility Ranges:
Saturday mornings at 0900 (9 AM) Weather Permitting
Work includes everything from sweeping to construction.
Sporting Clays needs help at all of their registered shoots, visit the Sporting Clays page for dates.
Meet some great people while getting in some orange card hours.
Please contact Earle Glidden at email@example.com
Archery is in need of volunteer help clearing dead fall, brush, and limbs from the new 3D target area Please bring chain saws, rakes, limb clippers, etc… Plan to start at 1:00pm on Saturday, April 21st. Please contact Jason Boyer at for more information.
* For information on individual work opportunities and work parties, contact Gordon Bowersock firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To help with statistics at our tournaments (Tournaments at Pistol), contact Mark Daniele email@example.com.
- To volunteer at the annual Lobster Match (the Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday after Labor Day weekend), contact Mary Dwyer Mapra4@aol.com.
High Power Rifle:
- June 28th 600 Yard Range Work Party, 9:00 AM – Noon
- June 28th Volunteer Training to work the Maine State Mid-Range and F Class Championships, Noon – 3:00 PM
- July 5th Maine State Mid-Range and F Class Championships, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- July 6th Maine State Mid-Range and F Class Championships, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM